Register your Carpool
Barry University offers exclusive carpool parking spaces to students, faculty, and staff that carpool to campus.
Find a Carpool
Want to carpool but don’t have anyone to carpool with? No problem. We can help you find the perfect match!
Student Transit Discounts
Check out the special Miami Dade Transit discount metro pesses for Barry University students!
Tri-Rail Employee/Student Discounts
Take advantage of Tri-Rail’s Discount Program available to Barry University students, faculty and staff!
Guaranteed Ride Home (Free Lyft Rides)
Take advantage of this free ride home program when you carpool, vanpool, ride transit or bike to Barry!
- The carpool must consist of at least two individuals entering the carpool parking area together. Individuals arriving to park alone will be subject to parking tickets.
- The carpool must operate two or more days a week.
- Carpool vehicle(s) must have a valid Barry University parking permit AND a South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS) carpool parking permit displayed on the dashboard clearly showing the expiration date.
- Individual carpoolers are NOT eligible to use the carpool parking spaces on days the carpool does not operate.
- Carpool permits are valid for one semester. Renewals must be requested online by each member of the carpool group.
[contact-form-7 id=”47″ title=”Contact form 1″]