Tracks2Uber Golden Glades Service Area
How to book your Uber rides to/from the Tri-Rail Station
- 1. Download the Uber app (if you do not already have it) from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- 2. Click on the button below.
- 3. Add the voucher to your account. Voucher will appear in your Uber Wallet.
- 4. Request an Uber trip in the Uber app.
- 5. Your Uber ride will be free as voucher will be automatically applied to your trip if…
- The Uber trip begins at the Tri-Rail station and end at any location within the defined zone(s).
- The Uber trip begins at any location within the defined zone(s) and ends at the Tri-Rail station.
- 6. Once you’ve entered your destination during an eligible time frame, the voucher will automatically appear on the ride request screen, directly above the “Choose…” button. You can view voucher details in your Uber app by selecting the Menu bar, tapping Wallet, scrolling down and tapping Vouchers.
Passengers using Uber Mondays – Fridays must request a ride using the voucher found below.
Hours of Availability: 5 AM to 8 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Tri-Rail passengers can make up to two (2) Uber trips per day within the defined zones. Any other trips, additional trips, or trips that extend beyond the defined zones, will be charged to the passenger.
Additional Station Services & Information
6000 N State Road 9, Miami, Florida 33162.
I-95 to US 441 (Exit #12). Follow signs to Park & Ride lot.
I-95 to NW 151st Street (Exit #11). Make a left onto NW 151st Street and go west one block to NW 7th Avenue, make right and travel north approximately ½ mile. Make left at NW 16000 Block to station entrance.
Northbound I-95 (From 95 Express Lane)
I-95 to Express Buses/Free Parking/Tri-Rail. Stay in the left lane and follow signs to station.
826 Westbound (Northeast 167th Street)
Stay in the center lane and follow signs to South US 441/Park & Ride lot.
826 Eastbound (Palmetto Expressway)
Stay in the right lane and take Southbound I-95/US 441(exit #12). Follow signs to Park & Ride lot. At US 441 go north to Park & Ride lot entrance.
Free parking for the commuting public.
No overnight parking at the Golden Glades Station.
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs)
Ticket vending machines are available during train operating hours located on both Track 1 and Track 2 platforms. TVMs accept cash, debit, and credit card.
Routes 22, 77
105 Route E
155 Biscayne Gardens Circulator
246 Night Owl
277 NW 7th Ave. MAX
95 Express Golden Glades