How to book your Uber rides to/from the Tri-Rail Station
- 1. Download the Uber app (if you do not already have it) from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- 2. Click on the button below.
- 3. Add the voucher to your account. Voucher will appear in your Uber Wallet.
- 4. Request an Uber trip in the Uber app.
- 5. Your Uber ride will be free as voucher will be automatically applied to your trip if…
- The Uber trip begins at the Tri-Rail station and end at any location.
- The Uber trip begins at any location and ends at the Tri-Rail station.
- 6. Once you’ve entered your destination during an eligible time frame, the voucher will automatically appear on the ride request screen, directly above the “Choose…” button. You can view voucher details in your Uber app by selecting the Menu bar, tapping Wallet, scrolling down and tapping Vouchers.
Passengers using Uber Mondays – Fridays must request a ride using the voucher found above.
Hours of Availability: 5 AM to 8 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Tri-Rail passengers can make up to two (2) Uber trips per day within the defined zones. Any other trips, additional trips, or trips that extend beyond the defined zones, will be charged to the passenger.
Additional Station Services & Information
3861 Northwest 21st Street, Miami, Florida 33142.
From left lane, exit at North LeJeune Rd./Airport and follow signs to Rental Car Center. As you approach the entrance to the Rental Car Center, keep left onto NW 25th St. Pass Bus Plaza Rd. to station entrance on right, immediately after railroad tracks.
Exit at NW 37th Ave./Douglas Rd. Make a right onto NW 37th Ave/Douglas Rd. and drive 1 mile to NW 21st St. Make a left on NW 21st St. to station entrance on your right.
Northound LeJeune Rd
Take LeJeune Rd. to NW 26th St. Make a right and follow road to NW 25th St. Make a left and pass Bus Plaza Rd. to station entrance on right, immediately after railroad tracks.
Southbound LeJeune Rd
Take LeJeune Rd. to NW 25th St. Make a left and keep left until you pass Bus Plaza Rd. to station entrance on right, immediately after railroad tracks.
Free parking for the commuting public at designated Tri-Rail lot.
No overnight parking at the Miami International Airport Station
The Miami Airport Station is equipped with a Ticket Kiosk at the south end of the train platforms. A Tri-Rail Customer Experience Specialist is here to assist you with your transportation needs, including ticket purchases and trip planning. Please note the Ticket Kiosk’s operating hours. It is recommended to confirm Kiosk hours prior to arrival by calling 1-800-874-7245.
Weekdays: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs)
Ticket vending machines are available during train operating hours located on both Track 1 and Track 2 platforms. TVMs accept cash, debit, and credit card.
Other Passenger Connection Options
Routes 7A, 37, 42, 57
110 Route J
150 Miami Beach Airport Express
238 East-West Connection
297 27th Ave Orange MAX 338 Weekend Express